Ben Wood - Week 1 Conclusion, 5th March 2011

Week 1: Conclusion

My general opinion is that I like the shoes - they are cool, retro, not mainsteam and I like the colours of the shoe. A key positive attribute is that they are unique and not commonplace yet.

In terms of wearability I find them quite difficult. My mentality is that they are more of a summer shoe to be worn with shorts. I can't wear them on a night out as they are too casual and I'm not too sure what to wear them with. I look at them as a casual, typical man about the town kind of shoe i.e. wearing them to the pub. However, maybe consider that the current trend of chinos (which I wear a lot) is making it quite difficult. If jeans were more on trend maybe it would be easier to wear them.

Key points to consider in the campaign:

You need to carve out when I would wear them

They're a good brand as their name isn't tainted by the chav era. They have no link to the 90's trend of Reebok / Adidias Hi - tops. In theory they are a fresh brand.
Ben Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment