Ben Wood - Final Feedback Conclusion

- I feel that they are a very comfy and practical shoe. I do like them and I enjoy wearing them but feel that the colours mean that I have to work my outfit around the shoe itself rather than wearing the shoe as an accessory.

- I think New Balance need to do something/ launch something to tip them into popularity. People seemed unsure about the brand and whilst having a positive feeling about them I think they feel unconfident about being the first to wear New Balance as a lifestyle shoe.

- The logo isn't too well known and this needs to be pushed.

Overall....
- I would push the logo as to raise awareness of the brand image.
- I would push the idea that they are fresh to the style market and not associated with the 'chav era' unlike their competitors.
- They are not yet mainstream or commonplace and so, ideal for people who like exclusive things and quirky brands.
Ben Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment